How to pray the Rosary
- Make the Sign of the Cross and say the Apostles' Creed.
- Say the Our Father.
- Say three Hail Marys.
- Say the Glory be: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now,
and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
- Announce the First Mystery; then say the Our Father.
- Say ten Hail Marys, while meditating on the Mystery.
- Say the Glory be to the Father.
- Announce the Second Mystery; then say the Our Father
- Repeat 7 and 8 and continue with Third, Fourth and Fifth Mysteries in the same manner.
Joyful Mysteries (Mon/Sat)
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- The Birth of Jesus
- The Presentation
- The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
Sorrowful Mysteries (Tue/Fri)
- The Agony in the Garden
- The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Crowning with Thorns
- The Carrying of the Cross
- The Crucifixion
Glorious Mysteries (Wed/Sun)
- The Resurrection
- The Ascension
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- The Assumption
- The Coronation of Mary
Mysteries of Light (Thu)
- Jesus is Baptised in the Jordan
- Jesus Manifests Himself at the Wedding of Cana
- Jesus Proclaims the Kingdom of God
- Jesus is Transfigured
- Jesus Institutes the Eucharist