Christianity in View |
Christianity Q & A |
Roman Catholicism |
Test your General Knowledge with this quiz.
1. Which group of people in Great Britain were emancipated
in 1829 ?
2. What is the capital of Canada ?
3. What word is abbreviated by the word "Cab"
4. Joseph Smith was the founder of which religious sect
Seventh day adventists
5. What is a Camberwell Beauty ?
6. What is the average blood volume in a typical adult male
7. What is the least populated country in the world
8. What is the shortest book in the Bible ?
9. Which sport was invented by English schoolboy William
Webb Ellis in 1823 ?
10. William H. Gates is the co-founder of which famous
software company ?
Print this page
Top of page
Here is a selected series of links that will give more
Iains Quiz Ultimate
Trivia Quiz |
View of Earth taken by the Apollo 17 astronauts in space.
"Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing."
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)